Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
The saying goes, “the more you learn about the world, the more protective you become.” Some of these statements are true in my situation since I am obsessed with learning more and more about beauty products, new chemicals that have made their way into skincare lines, and the long-term effects of these products on the face.
That’s right, that’s the actual cause. I got tangled up in the chemicals employed by the beauty industry and their severe impact on your dermis over the course of many years.
And thus began my search for safer goods that would not harm and would not be harmful to any cause or circumstance.
During my quest, I came across a few excellent Indian cosmetic goods that perform just as well as internationally developed refined lab products.
As a result, I’m going to be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda night cream that is 100 per cent organic.
During the winter months, I usually took up since my skin type fluctuates from normal to nearly oily during the summer months.
Night creams are often created with a thick texture and a high concentration of emollients in order to thoroughly feed your skin as you sleep overnight, and the Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream is no exception to this rule.
Kama Ayurveda Night Cream Review
The cream has a bright yellow hue and is extremely thick inconsistency. Having oily skin, on the other hand, does not make it difficult for me to apply the cream evenly.
Women with dry skin may find it a little difficult to distribute the product, however moisturising the face with rose water before application may be beneficial.
It takes a little more effort to be fully absorbed, as I have to massage my face for about half a minute before it is entirely absorbed by my skin.
When first applied, it feels a little thick, but a short gentle massage helps it sink into the skin more readily. It does not, on the other hand, leave any sticky or greasy residue behind.
I believe that night creams should be a little thick on the face since they need to act on the skin overnight, which is particularly important if we are sleeping in an air-conditioned environment. However, this is just a matter of personal taste.
The scent is totally ayurvedic and exquisite — for those of you who have tried it, it smells a lot like the Kumkumadi Tailam from the Kama, which you may recognise. Unlike the Kumkumadi Tailam, though, it doesn’t linger for as long.
Check It Out: Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer Review
Brightening the complexion, minimising dark circles, and promoting the appearance of younger-looking skin were all promises stated for the night cream.
It does nothing to decrease pigmentation or dark spots, but it does a lot to enhance the texture of your skin, which is a significant improvement.
If you are having enlarged pores on your skin, the Kama Ayurveda Brightening Night Cream has significantly improved the texture of your skin.
It left my skin feeling really smooth and supple to the touch, while also shrinking the size of my pores! I’m certain that you’ll like how your skin feels after using it, as long as you don’t anticipate it to decrease dark spots.
How Should Kama Ayurveda Night Cream be Used?
- After washing the face and neck, use the cream at night.
- Massage all over with upward strokes until the product is fully absorbed.
What Does It Do?
- Rich Saffron lightens and brightens uneven skin, reduces dark circles and pigmentation markings, and repairs fine wrinkles, age spots, and other indications of ageing. Saffron is particularly beneficial for acne scars and stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera, which has antiseptic properties, and Indian Madder, which has antioxidant properties, help to repair skin and slow the ageing process.
- Vetiver and Lotus extract soothe and cleanse the skin, while also aiding in the removal of blemishes.
- Liquorice is an antibacterial and antifungal that may be used to treat infections.
- A wonderful overnight treatment for skin that is both young and naturally luminous in the morning.
- The oil extracted from Aquilaria Agallocha is astringent and bitter, and it is also referred to as Aloe Vera in certain circles.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of Vata and Kapha imbalances. It has also been shown to be effective in the treatment of arthritis.
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory substance that is extensively utilised in cosmetics and skin-care products. Because of its pleasant fragrance, it is often used as a primary component in incense sticks.
- Antiseptic qualities are possessed by Glycyrrhiza Glabra, commonly known as Liquorice or Mulaithi, and it is effective against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Dandruff is effectively treated with this product since it decreases baldness and stimulates hair growth.
- Crocus Sativus, commonly known as Saffron or Kesaram, is a flowering plant that helps to make the complexion fairer and more radiant.
- It is well-known for its ability to enhance skin texture, cure skin disorders such as pigmentation, dark circles, pimples, and acne, and brighten skin that has become darker over time. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- An important Ayurvedic tonic plant, manjistha (also known as Indian madder), is highly valued.
- It is an excellent treatment for treating uneven pigmentation of the skin as well as many skin allergens such as eczema and acne, among others.
- It functions as a potent antioxidant, nourishing both the hair and the skin.
- It is also eaten in powdered form in order to enhance the circulation of blood in our bodies.
The Kama Ayurveda Brightening Night Cream is packaged in a gold and cream cardboard box that seems to be very opulent in appearance.
The night cream is packaged in a brown, thick glass container with a screw-on lid and instructions for use. This container comes with a stopper cover, which I found to be a bit irritating, so I got rid of it.
The packaging contains all of the essential information, such as the complete ingredient list, the expiration date, and any claims. As a whole, I enjoy the package, however, I wish it weren’t made of glass since I have a bad habit of dropping things!
- Maintains its promises of skin brightening and lightening while also providing excellent moisturising properties.
- My skin seems to be fresh, soft, and plump, and the tan has been totally gone.
- The package is very elegant and sophisticated!
- A gentle massage helps to ensure that the product is well absorbed. The texture is smooth, and it absorbs fairly readily.
- It hasn’t caused any breakouts, which is a huge plus for me since I have very sensitive and oily skin.
- This product leaves no residue or oiliness behind, and when I wake up in the morning, my skin does not seem to be sweaty or greasy at all. I love this product!
- Has significantly lessened the appearance of the imperfections.
- It is excellent value for money since a little goes a long way and because I receive a wonderful spa-like sensation after using the product.
- The component list is lengthy and impressive, with saffron serving as an active element in this product.
- It hasn’t made much of a difference in the appearance of a few persistent acne scars that I have.
- This night cream does not absorb immediately and requires a gentle massage before it can be fully absorbed – this is a disadvantage for those who like night creams that absorb immediately.
- It is possible that the scent may irritate individuals who do not like strong ayurvedic perfumes.
- The jar is not suitable for transportation, and the tub packing is unsanitary.
However, if you have particular problems such as blemishes, dark spots, or any other won’t, I wouldn’t suggest Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream as a night cream or heavy-duty night moisturiser since it will not provide nutrition and will make skin smooth and bright.
Because it would not show any outcomes for the same for a very long period, and because other goods promising to eliminate worries in a matter of weeks had made us antsy, we decided to try something else.