Curatio Suncote Gel Review
You can’t avoid the sun for sure, as it is a part of nature and you can’t avoid nature. But what can you do to save yourself (tan-free) from the sun’s UV (Ultraviolet) rays?
Well, I have the solution for you, which you have been looking for for a long time.
First things first, do you know that our skin is the largest organ of our body? Well, if you were unaware of this fact, let me tell you that skin is the largest organ of our body and organs don’t always have to be internal.
Our internal organs are more or less highly protected by different barriers but our outer skin layer is completely open to the environment. This increases the chance of it getting easily susceptible to various problems like skin burns, skin cancer, tanning, etc.
So, who doesn’t want a protective barrier for their skin to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays? Everyone does, right? But finding the perfect solution to it is always in question.
Well, in that case, sunscreen is the perfect solution to your problems. But then comes another question? Which is the perfect sunscreen product that’s best for you? Well, again I have the answer for you.
Without any further ado, let me break the bubble. The product about which I have been talking is- Curatio Suncote Gel.
As the name itself suggests, it is a coating (in the form of a goal) that will protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
It is an amazing product and a cure for your damaged skin, preventing any further damage (because of sunburn) or if you have healthy skin but you want to protect it from future damage.
The two main ultraviolet radiations that are harmful to skin (skin burn, skin cancer, premature ageing of skin) are UV-A and UV-B.
Before getting into the detailed description of the product, let’s shed some light on the key ingredients and their utilities, to get a better insight into the product.
Also Read: Glogeous Advanced Face Wash Gel Review
Curatio Suncote Gel Review
The key ingredients of Curatio Suncote Gel are- aqua, octyl methoxycinnamate, avobenzone, and phenyl benzimidazole sulfonic acid among a lot of others. Let’s know them one by one as follows-
- Aqua– In cosmetic products across most of the countries, labels use the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) to list ingredients.
- In this case, INCI uses the name “Aqua” which predominantly describes water that is usually used as a solvent in the product. Aqua is often and generally used as an ingredient for skin products, to soften rough and dry skin.
- So, now you have additional benefits, apart from only protecting your skin from sunburn and tans.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate- Octyl methoxycinnamate is also known as Octinoxate, which is abbreviated as OMC. Well, this belongs to a class of chemicals that are made by mixing an organic acid with an alcohol.
- In this case that is Octyl methoxycinnamate, the organic acid is methoxy cinnamic acid and the alcohol is 2-ethyl hexanol.
- These two chemicals are combined to produce Octyl methoxycinnamate. This chemical provides durable protection from the UV-B radiations from the sun. This consequently implies that it can protect our skin from skin cancer and sunburn.
- It is one of the best ingredients for sunburn prevention.
- Avobenzone- It is a chemical compound that has been reported as “unstable” in physical sunscreens.
- Avobenzone is generally found in chemical sunscreens and is used to block the full range of UV-A radiations.
- Since it has been found unstable on exposure to sunlight (destabilizes), it has often been paired with other ingredients to combat this issue. It is one of those best ingredients for sun damage protection.
- Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid- The other name for Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid is ensulizole, which is a water-soluble sunscreen ingredient.
- It works only on the UV-B range while offering no protection against UV-A radiation. This is the reason why phenyl benzimidazole sulfonic acid should be paired with one or more UV-A shielding ingredient(s).
- Even if you have sensitive skin, this ingredient won’t usually irritate your skin until you have other skin problems. In that case, you need to consult your dermatologist before using any such product.
Protection against sunburn, tan, and skin damage properties
This amazing Curatio Suncote gel acts like magic when it’s about protecting your skin from sunburn, tans, and other sunburn-related problems.
This will eventually prevent your skin from getting dull. Octyl methoxycinnamate, Avobenzone, Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid are effective ingredients to protect your skin from UV-A and UV-B radiations of the sun.
So, next time you are out in the sun for your work or forgetting somewhere, you know how to look gorgeous and still maintain good and healthy skin.
Skin Softening and Smoothening Properties
One of the ingredients in this Curatio Suncote Gel is Aqua, which acts as a solvent. It helps to keep your skin soft and smooth, which means an additional advantage alongside protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays.
So, what more can a person ask for when it comes to a sunscreen product? This product is more than enough and you won’t have to spend on multiple sunscreen products.
Know About The Sun Protection Factor (SPF)
SPF or Sun Protection Protection Factor is used to measure the amount of solar energy (which is the ultraviolet radiation amount) that is required to generate sunburn on your already protected skin (that is protected by the presence of sunscreen), compared to the amount of solar energy required to produce sunburn on unprotected skin.
The SPF value of a sunscreen product is proportional to the protection against sunburn provided by that particular sunscreen.
In this case, the SPF value is 30. This consequently implies that when the sunscreen is applied on the skin as directed, it will prevent 97 percent of the UV-B rays from reaching your skin, that is it allows only 3 out of 100 photons through your skin.
Note that, SPF does not measure sunscreen protection when it comes to UV-A rays.
Key Features and Benefits
- Curatio Suncote Gel comes in the form of a gel.
- The SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of this product is 30.
- This product is usually preferable for the Oily skin type. It can also be used by people with dry and sensitive skin types.
- Curatio Suncote Gel is manufactured by Pritam International Pvt Ltd.
- If you want to apply any powder to it, you can keep a gap of 5-10 minutes in between.
- Another advantage of this product is- it is completely free from the very harmful chemical called paraben.
- This gel is infused with a very light fragrance.
- If you want, you can also apply this sunscreen after moisturizing your skin with a moisturizer.
- The product is entirely cost-effective and can be used by both men and women, which means it’s pocket-friendly too, avoiding purchasing multiple products.
How To Use Curatio Suncote Gel?
- Squeeze out a sufficient amount of the Curatio Suncote Gel from the tube (enough to cover the exposed parts) and then apply gently on those exposed areas and massage thoroughly for some minutes.
- Apply it on your skin at least before 15-30 minutes of UV radiation exposure.
- You can re-apply it every 2 to 3 hours depending upon your solar exposure, napkin drying, or after swimming.
- During its application, make sure that you are careful enough to keep it away from your eyes.
Things To Remember
- Go through the details on the package before purchasing.
- Make sure to close the cap of the product tube, every time after using it.
- Also, make sure that you store the product in a dry and cool place, but it should not freeze either.
- It should be kept away from children.
What are you waiting for then? Go, grab yours too before it’s gone. Get the best results most easily!