Yoga is an art that connects mind, body, and soul beautifully. It is a form of exercise that an individual performs by balancing the body and controlling our elements of the body through meditation.
By daily practice of yoga asana, one can remain calm and serene in every situation.
In the present times, yoga is considered an effective means to achieve a healthy and positive lifestyle.
When an individual performs the yogic asana or poses daily, he syncs himself in the art of simplicity, flexibility, and diversity. He tends to unite with people harmoniously and peacefully.
Due to the busy lifestyle, people suffer from obesity, stress, anxiety, unhealthy skin and hair, and many more.
And many of the people have jobs sitting in offices the whole day which makes the body stiff and obese.
Practising yoga helps individuals increase flexibility, improve posture, lower stress levels, and boost self-confidence.
In short, yoga can contribute to a healthier life in one’s life. Along with the practice of yoga, one can also control his food intake. An individual should always eat natural food and avoid all the fast foods and unnatural drinks.
When someone keeps all these things in mind, he can achieve a perfect body, a healthy mind, and a relaxing soul.
Here are some best yoga poses that one can practice daily to get a healthy body, mind, and soul.
5 Best Asanas (Practice of Yoga) Which are Most Beneficial For Improving Body Posture
1) Tadasana or Mountain Pose
One should stand up in the attention position and lift and stretch the arms upwards by raising the heels and standing on the toes.
This asana pulls the body upwards, and one should repeat this same exercise for at least 10 to 15 minutes daily.
- It helps in developing physical and mental equilibrium.
- It also reduces obesity if performed daily
- It helps to cure constipation
- Helps to improve body posture.
- Excellent asana to enhance height.
- When the abdominal muscle stretches, the problems related to constipation tend to reduce.
2) Chakravakasana or Cat-Cow pose
It is a gentle flow pose in which an individual has to be in a tabletop position. First, begin by inhaling into a Cow pose, that is, drop your belly towards the ground and lift the chin and chest towards the ceiling.
Next, move into Cat Pose by exhaling, and draw the belly to your spine and the back towards the top. Repeat this exercise for 5-20 minutes daily.
- The pose helps to increase the flexibility of the body.
- It helps to stretch and strengthen the abdominal muscles and organs.
- It encourages the breath to become slow and deep by opening the chest.
- It helps to maintain spinal strength and flexibility.
3) Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
First of all, stand with your legs apart and raise the arms sideways up to shoulder level. Bend the trunk sideways, raise the right hand upwards, and touch the ground using the left hand behind the left foot.
- It strengthens the legs, arms, and chest.
- It helps in improving digestion and stimulates all abdominal organs.
- It significantly increases mental and physical equilibrium.
- Eliminates the extra fat around the waistline.
- Improves the body posture by maintaining the health of the spinal cord.
- It enhances blood circulation in the body.
- This asana helps to remove excess fat, and as a result, a person seems to look taller than usual.
4) Chakrasana or Wheel Pose
The asana is named chakra because while performing the pose, the body becomes like a chakra or wheel. First, one should lie down on his back and fix his hands firmly on the ground.
Then he should try to raise the middle portion of the body upwards as high as possible, forming a semi-circle position.
One should keep the head downwards between his hands. The pose should be performed for 1 minute in the starting, and after a good practice, the timing can be increased up to 5 minutes.
Read More: 8 Best Yoga Poses For PCOD/PCOS Problems
- It reduces back pain.
- It is helpful for the ones who want to lose weight.
- Cures the problems related to kidney functioning.
- The semi-circular position helps to expand the chest resulting in more intake of oxygen by the body.
- It relieves one from stress and reduces the chances of depression.
5) Vajrasana or Thunderbolt Pose
It is a type of meditative asana, first kneeling on the ground with the knees, ankles, and toes touching the ground. The toes should be stretched backwards, and hands should be kept on the knees.
The upper body should be straight and erect, followed by deep, even, and slow breathing. Perform this by expanding the chest forward and pulling back the abdomen portion inwards.
- It is the best way to improve concentration.
- As this increases concentration, it directly helps an individual to improve his memory power.
- It cures the problems related to menstruation.
- This pose stretches the chest and hip muscles that help the body to maintain a proper posture and remove the postural defects.
- It can significantly reduce the fat around the pelvic region.
Yoga is a medicine for every problem related to one’s body and mind. When an individual practices yoga, it not only helps to improve the physical body and posture but also helps in maintaining the inner peace and relaxation of the mind.
One should not doubt the power of yoga, as there is nothing that it cannot help with.
The most important thing to look upon is that yoga is a daily practice; it is a lifelong commitment. The more an individual performs yoga, the more he will benefit from it.
Performing yoga daily is a peaceful and healthy virtue that will enhance the body both physically and mentally through daily practice.