In this article, we will give you complete review of PowerMax Fitness Cycles
In the present day world, where people feel incomplete without the workout session, fitness cycles are the perfect accessory to stay in shape and that too without leaving the comfort of your home.
Due to the fast-paced world, we often give fitness a backseat when compared to other things. However, suppose you have some essential equipment at home like fitness cycles or gym cycles.
In that case, it becomes a lot easier to slot a time for exercising, especially if you are determined enough. A fitness cycle is one such piece of equipment that you can bring home to keep your body toned and fit.
With the help of fitness cycles, you can give your home workout a chance to be more productive. It gives your cardiovascular exercise, which directly affects your heart, lungs, and blood vessels.
In addition to the physical benefits, it also helps in lifting your mood and better sleep. Different exercise cycles have different ranges of exercise programs, so you should ensure all your needs and requirements are addressed while choosing a fitness cycle.
With the simple act of riding a stationary fitness cycle for at least 30 minutes a day, you can very comfortably manage a healthy lifestyle.
Taking a decision to add fitness cycling to your home workout routine is one great decision.
Whether you want to reduce body fat, get stronger muscles, or make fitness a part of your routine, they are the perfect go-to option.
Not just for fitness but for the overall health also, as they help in lowering down the blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol, helps in regulating blood sugar and also helps in preventing heart attacks especially if you have already suffered from one in the past.
PowerMax Fitness cycles are the best exercise companions for you, and the best thing about it is that you can choose from a whole range of compact and low-impact fitness cycles as per your needs to make the most out of your daily home workout sessions.
Check It Out: 10 Best Tummy Trimmers For Women in India 2021
Health Benefits Of Using Fitness Cycles
Fitness cycles help in boosting your cardio fitness. It is one major aerobic workout that strengthens your heart and lungs and increases blood flow and oxygen throughout your body.
This, in turn, benefits your health in various ways like a more robust immune system, improved memory, better mood, lower stress levels, and more energy.
A significant discovery that helps in weight loss. Depending on the intensity and your body weight, if you add fitness cycles to your workout routine, you can cut upto 600 calories in an hour.
This makes the indoor fitness cycle a great workout option for burning calories quickly and efficiently, as burning calories is the ultimate key to weight loss.
Working out with high-intensity fitness cycles can help you burn calories and muscle strength, leading to weight loss.
It is very effective in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. Exercising with gym cycles can cut up to 1200 calories per day.
Moreover, cycling outdoors is also a great way to exercise, but it also comes with various risks such as accidents, slick roads, and poor visibility.
But with indoor cycling options such as fitness or gym cycles, you don’t have to be concerned about things like traffic, road conditions, and other elements. You can very easily and comfortably begin with your workout session at any time of the day.
1. Powermax Fitness BU-205 Exercise Or Workout Cycle For Weight Loss At Home ( Air Bike with Back Support and Moving Handles)
This cycling machine Powermax Fitness BU-205 is appropriate for users looking to introduce workouts in their routine in the comfort of their home.
It is also perfect for those looking to increase their cardiovascular strength and burn calories in a much efficient way.
The fitness cycle displays time and calories burned, distance and speed so that you can monitor your health with a comfortable and supportive saddle.
This is the right kind of equipment for beginners or amateurs, as stationary cycles are one of the most extraordinary pieces of equipment for a cardiovascular workout.
And not only for beginners, but it is also an excellent option for the individuals who don’t have time for going to the gym or have any joint issues which restrict them from exercising any other workout.
Powermax fitness cycle is especially beneficial for hips, knees, ankles compared to jogging and walking. With the help of stationary bikes at home, you can indulge in daily exercising with less risk of injury.
Powermax fitness cycle helps in weight loss and lowers the amount of bad cholesterol from your body, and makes your heart more efficient at pumping blood.
Working out with fitness cycles also reduces the plaque build-up in your body, and with a proper diet, you will very actively manage to lose some significant amount of weight from your body.
With an easy-to-install feature, fitness cycles are one perfect gym equipment that brings fitness to your home. And even with a hectic schedule, you will somehow manage to exercise on it if it is at your home.
- Maximum User Weight: 100Kg. This Powermax fitness cycle is uniquely designed, which allows air to act as resistance to provide an efficient workout at home.
- Equipped with a digital meter which tracks speed, distance, calories, and time. It also has a scan mode that continuously toggles the time, speed, and distance along with the calorie reading for easy monitoring of all the elements while you are exercising.
- Hybrid Bike: This Powermax fitness cycle has a moving handling board for full upper and lower body workout while pedalling. This helps in burning more calories in less time. The handles of the cycle can also be adjusted to stay fixed.
- It comes with a tension controller knob, which allows the adjustment of resistance level in the cycle, which offers different workout intensity levels as per the user’s needs.
- One-year warranty against any manufacturing defect or cycle part failure. The seat of the fitness cycle is soft and comfortable and has the option of height adjustment. The backrest of the cycle provides comfortable support to the back while exercising.
- The foot pedals of the fitness cycle have locks that avoid slipping of the foot and have an anti-slip broad base for better stability of the individual while working out.
Pros & Cons Of Powermax Fitness BU-205 Exercise Cycle
- This fitness cycle is a perfect option if you are looking for an exercise cycle for your home. It is compact and easy to install without any hassles and can be very easily installed even in compact spaces.
- It displays time, speed, calories, and distance covered, which will help you in monitoring and tracking your workout.
- The scan mode of the Powermax fitness cycle helps in the analysis, tracking, and calculation of the workout progress.
- Moving handles of the stationary cycle ensures both upper and lower body workouts simultaneously.
- The anti-skid feature gives better stability while cycling. And as it is a hybrid bike, it is a good option for a full-body workout.
- Supports a maximum weight of 100 Kg
- Useful for the ones who want to lose weight, not for muscle training or building.
- Digital Display is installed a bit lower.
2. PowerMax Fitness BU-200 Exercise Upright Bike
The Powermax Fitness BU-200 exercise upright bike is an ideal piece of equipment for gym workouts. This attractive fitness cycle is a great option to get back in shape.
It comes with a smooth and silent belt system that allows you to work out without disturbing others.
The Powermax Fitness BU-200 comes with an in-display monitor that enables you to measure and monitor the distance travelled, speed, time, and also calorie count per session.
It is an ideal fitness cycle that is great for low-impact aerobic exercise. It has a versatile, compact, and stylish design that requires only a small area for use and storage. It is easy to set up and is always ready for your use and simultaneous workouts.
This upright fitness bike is manufactured by a popular fitness brand Powermax Fitness India, designed with a solid structure that can stay even under the most intense workout.
The stationary fitness bike weighs around 11 kgs which is relatively light, and this makes it easy to move around according to the comfort of the individual.
Powermax Fitness BU-200 exercise upright bike is a magnetic recumbent bike that has 1 LED which is a perfect choice for all-around activities and offers excellent performance.
Along with the LCD display, it also has heart rate sensors at the handle of the cycle, which helps monitor your heartbeat to ensure your cardiovascular health.
The flywheel system of the fitness cycle provides an ultra-smooth finish to your workout.
The cranks are also made up of the arms where pedals can easily fit into. It has a single-piece crank of 5.5 inches.
The upright bike also has a micro-adjustable tension control which enables you to work out according to the pressure you can resist on the pedals while cycling.
The Powermax Fitness BU-200 exercise upright bike helps in achieving tones of abs, belly, legs, and back. The maximum weight which it can carry is 100Kg.
- LCD Display: The upright bike of Powermax features an LCD display for the monitoring of time, speed, distance travelled, calories burned, odometer and pulse.
- Crank: The crank of the fitness cycle is made up of the arms in which the pedals screw into, the spindle which joins them and moves to turn the drive and flywheel. It has a single-piece crank of 5.5 inches.
- Anti-Skid pedals: Powermax fitness cycle comes equipped with anti-skid metals, adjustable foot straps that give you a comfortable workout experience.
- Resistance Control: This upright bike resists the micro-adjustable tension control, which enables you to work out according to your resistance or pressure control.
- Adjustable Seat: The fitness cycle comes equipped with a comfort cushion seat with vertical adjustment so that your seat can be adjusted according to your need.
- Max User Weight: The max user weight Powermax Fitness BU-200 can carry and hold is 100 kilograms.
- Heart Rate Sensor: The fitness cycle has heart rate sensors on the handle grip with an HDR foam grip that measures your heart rate during the workout.
- Warranty: It has a limited one-year warranty on the manufacturing and parts.
Pros & Cons Of PowerMax Fitness BU-200 Exercise Upright Bike
- This PowerMax fitness cycle has a fully adjustable seat with an adjustable handlebar to ensure full comfort while working out.
- It has a heavy-duty crank along with a heavy-duty steel frame which makes the movement of the cycle smooth and easy.
- Compact size and thus it can be installed in any space big or small, and you can exercise in the comfort of your home.
- Ergonomic and urban style design, which makes it look alluring and perfect for studios and apartments.
- LCD console monitors all the elements of the workout routine like speed, distance covered, calories burned, etc.
- The heart rate sensor on the handles ensures complete monitoring of the heart rate to ensure an effective cardio workout.
- LCD Display consumes high-power batteries.
- Odometer resets after 100 Km
- This PowerMax fitness cycle supports a maximum weight of 100kg
Buying Guide For Fitness Cycles
Fitness cycles or exercise bikes have been available in the market for decades, and they represent an accessible alternative to the gym in a very effective and hassle-free way.
Without overstraining your body, you can work out very easily with these bikes. This has led to an increase in demand for these fitness cycles.
But because there are so many brands and varieties of fitness cycles in the market, choosing one is not at all easy. So here are some key points to consider before buying one:
Sort Your Exercise or Workout Goals
Before purchasing an exercise bike, first, you have to figure out what your actual goals are.
Think of your usage and how hard do you want to push yourself for it. When you clear these things in your mind you can but the most suitable bike for yourself.
Once you are clear with realistic estimations regarding the usage, workout goals, it will be easier to choose a fitness cycle that suits your workout goals.
No matter how much money are willing to spend on purchasing fitness cycles, every piece of equipment needs to have some basic features.
Those basic features which should be included in your exercise bike features are comfortable and adjustable seats, various resistance levels, pedals with strapping, and a display that shows basic stats like time, speed and calories burned.
Regardless of the budget comfort and, these few features should come as a priority while choosing a fitness cycle.
In addition to this heart rate monitor is also another important thing which you should look for, and in case it’s not there, then you can easily purchase a separate heart rate monitor.
Weight Limit and Weight of the Cycle
Stability is one of the most crucial aspects of exercise, and the last thing you will want is to injure yourself while working out.
The fitness cycle should be able to balance your weight with its weight so that it doesn’t make you fumble down.
So it is imperative to check the bike’s stability before purchasing, which can only be judged by the amount of weight it can hold and the weight of the fitness cycle so that you don’t put your safety in jeopardy.
Enclosed Mechanics For Safety
If you live in a household with small kids, it is vital to pay attention to how the fitness cycle has been built.
Many statistics show that thousands of children get injured due to the exercising equipment placed in the home.
So in order to avoid that, make sure the mechanics of the exercising bike is covered, especially the chain and the flywheel so that the children can’t get their fingers or any other body parts stuck in it.
With the help of indoor fitness cycles, you can involve cardio workouts in your routine and that too within the comfort of your home.
Even though it is a low-intensity workout, the resistance can be increased and decreased in many stationary bikes, but it is never easy.
This is a portable and non-motorized option for everyone who wants to work out at home. If you wish to burn calories to lose weight or add a healthy workout to your routine serves all the purposes.
It is a great tool to put yourself back in shape without heading to the gym and is especially perfect for beginners, old age individuals, and kids who are practising or looking out for some efficient and easy ways to lose weight at home.
However, before you spend money on purchasing a new fitness cycle, consider your needs and how you are going to use it. There is an exercise bike for everyone. All you need to is find the right one for you.