Health is the most important thing today. Covid-19 has taught us about the importance of health and life.
Every person should work towards keeping himself healthy. Yoga, exercise, clean diet are the main topics to be focused on while talking about health.
There are many health drinks available such as Apple cider vinegar which has immense health benefits. Here, we are going to discuss this in detail.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is the fermented apple juice prepared from crushed apples. It contains vitamin B, vitamin C and minerals.
It also contains acetic acid and is found to be helpful for diabetes patients. It changes the process of food absorption in the gut which results in lowering blood sugar levels.
It is also used for skin and hair related problems. It is a natural way to deal with many health issues.
The process of making apple cider vinegar involves chopping apples and then crushing them.
These crushed apples are squeezed and their juice is obtained. Yeast and bacteria are added to the vessel containing apple juice.
Yeast and bacteria start the fermentation process of apple. Firstly the sugar in the apple juice is converted to alcohol during fermentation. In the 2nd step, the alcohol is converted to Vinegar.
The sour taste of apple cider vinegar comes from the combination of malic acid and acetic acid. In this way, it is prepared.
What are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Generally, apple cider vinegar is seen to help people with weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels and reducing the risk of diabetes. It is also good for common hair and skin problems.
- It can kill many harmful bacteria- You must have heard that vinegar is used to disinfecting things. It contains acetic acid which can kill many pathogens.
- Helpful for Type 2 diabetes patients- Type 2 diabetes is a very common disease today. The main cause of it is the increased blood sugar levels due to the inability of insulin production.
- This fermented apple juice can reduce blood sugar levels which can help the patients to maintain diabetes.
- It can help in weight loss- Obesity is a common problem for everyone today. Many people try very hard to lose the extra weight.
- When you take this vinegar it will increase the feeling of fullness. Due to which you will consume fewer calories. It also boosts metabolism.
Check It Out: Tips To Reduce Weight Naturally in 2021
- It is helpful for many skin problems- Dry skin, oily skin, pimples and many such skin related problems are faced by us today. This crushed & fermented vinegar is said to be a natural home remedy for such skin issues, applying it to the skin can reduce the problem of dry skin.
- It is helpful for many hair problems- Apple cider vinegar is used as a natural home remedy for treating hair problems like dry hair, dull hair etc. Many types of hair masks are prepared by combining this apple cider with other ingredients.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar isn’t just limited to those mentioned above.But for the right results, you should use it in the right way.
When To Drink Apple Cider Vinegar?
Generally, it’s said that 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar should be consumed in a day. You can take it before or after meals.
The consumption of apple cider vinegar is safe and no negative effects are seen. Although, you can take it before or after any of your meals the best time is said to be in the morning.
In the morning, your stomach is empty and your metabolism is low. Taking apple cider vinegar with water can boost your metabolism.
It will also create a feeling of fullness in your stomach due to which you will consume fewer calories in your breakfast. Always dilute this fermented apple juice with water, never use it directly.
How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Be Used To Lose Belly Fat?
Belly fat is one of the most stubborn fat when it comes to weight loss. People try several home remedies to lose belly fat. Nowadays, many medications are also taken for losing belly fat.
But, these medications are very unhealthy and cause many harms to your health. Apple cider vinegar is found to help people in losing stubborn belly fat.
You can start using this tart tased vinegar in your diet regularly, but you have to dilute it in a glass of water and drink it so that it will boost your metabolism resulting in fat burn.
However, in addition to it, you have to do some workout for an effective result.
Regular exercise and consumption of this fermented apple vinegar can help you to lose belly fat and getting a toned belly. But, be patient and keep faith in yourself while working for losing belly fat.
Many brands are selling this sour tasted vinegar today and you might think about which product you should choose.
There is nothing to be worried about. Here, we have described the 10 best apple cider vinegar available in India.
1. Neuherbs Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother for Weight Loss Management
This is prepared from raw apples. They are crushed, squeezed and the obtained juice is fermented to give the final product.
Apple cider vinegar is organic, pasteurized, vegetarian and it comes with Mother (A combination of many good acids which are healthy for our body).
It helps with weight loss. Now, there is no need to skip your meals or take crash diets. Just have this vinegar regularly. It is also used in many home remedies for skin and hair related problems.
2. HealthKart Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), Unflavored
The HealthKart Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid which helps in losing weight and it lowers the blood sugar levels . It is also helpful for various hair and skin problems due to its antibacterial and antifungal functions.
The regular consumption of this product will boost your metabolism and you will not feel any bloating in your belly.
It also fights acne, pimples and other skin problems. Now, there is no need to use costly creams. Regular consumption of ACV will detox your body and helps to kill bacteria in stomach.
3. DiSano Apple Cider Vinegar, Filtered
- The ACV from DiSano is prepared from fresh apples. It has many antioxidants.
- It is used for dressing salads. It is also used as a preservative in pickles.
- This product has antibacterial functions therefore, you can use it to disinfectant fruits and vegetables.
- It has the capacity to boosts immunity and speeds our metabolism.
- It helps in losing weight. It solves various hair and skin problems.
4. Dabur Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother
Dabur himalayan apple cider vinegar is unpasteurized , undiluted and it comes with no added colour. It contains many antioxidants which will keep you and your family healthy. It is obtained from the fermented juice of pure himalayan apples.
The regular use of Dabur Himalayan unpasteurized vinegar will boost your immunity and will be helpful for those who are regularly trying to lose weight.
Acidity and bloating are very common today but the regular consumption of ACV will help in curing these digestive problems.
Shortly, we can say that Dabur Himalayan apple cider vinegar will help you in maintaining good health.
5. Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar
Heinz apple cider vinegar is prepared from the juice of apples. It is not much concentrated, therefore, it can be used for with salads.
- Has a mellow flavour and prepared from all-natural and fresh apples.
- It is vegetarian and can be used to give a yummy sour taste to many recipes.
- It has been diluted to 5% acidity and has a sparkling clarity due to ultrafiltration.
- It comes from a glass bottle that doesn’t let oxygen come in contact with the ACV. Hence, its taste is preserved and you can use it for a longer period.
6. American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar
It comes from the garden of America. The fresh and pure apples of America are crushed and their juice is squeezed out. After fermentation of the squeezed apple juice, apple cider vinegar is prepared.
- It is diluted with 5 % of acidity and can be used as a dressing for salads.
- Regular use of ACV can help in curing various digestive problems.
- It can also be used in many home remedies for skin and hair problems.
- It has many antiseptic and disinfectant qualities.
7. Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
It is prepared from organically grown apples having high nutritional values. It is certified by many Organic certifiers as an Organic product.
It has many internal and external benefits like-
- This product can be helpful in curing various digestive problems and helps to keep the balance of the stomach pH.
- It is helpful for people trying to lose weight and for metabolism.
- It is found to be rich in enzymes and potassium.
- This product is helpful for many hair problems like dull and dry hair.
- It is also beneficial for the skin. It helps in soothing irritated skin.
8. HealthVit Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Vinegar Unfiltered
The HealthVit ACV is prepared from Himalayan apples. It is unrefined and therefore, it contains all the benefits of the components which convert apple juice to vinegar.
- It boosts the metabolism and helps in losing weight.
- Regular consumption of it can help in a complete breakdown of food and it will help you relive acid reflux problems.
- It contains honey which makes it more tasty and healthy.
- It is unprocessed and it contains a mother which has many health benefits.
- It has many antiseptic qualities.
9. WOW Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – with a strand of mother
The apple cider vinegar from wow is unpasteurized and undiluted. It is prepared from the pure juice of Himalayan apples. It comes with the qualities of a mother.
- It contains various antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. All of these are very useful for our health.
- This can be used for the dressing of salads or giving a tongue-twisting taste to various recipes.
- It boosts immunity and increases our metabolism. It is helpful in losing weight.
- Regular consumption of ACV helps in getting clear skin and healthy hair. It is very helpful in treating skin irritation.
10. St.Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother Vinegar
- It is FSSAI certified which means it is completely safe to use.
- Boost the metabolism and makes the immunity stronger.
- This contains the qualities of a mother and has many antioxidants.
- It can be used to give a tangy taste to various recipes.
- It helps in healing scalp irritation. It is helpful in many hair problems like dry and rough hair.
- It also cures skin irritation, pimples, acne etc. It makes our skin smooth and clear.
Check It Out: Top 10 Best Tummy Trimmers For Women in India 2021
Can I Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day?
Of course, drinking apple cider vinegar every day is completely safe but make sure that you take a maximum of 2 tablespoons per day.
There are no scientific results regarding the negative effects of it daily. Consuming it in large amounts can be harmful to your health since it is acidic. You may also consult your doctor in case you are having some health issues.